Read and recognize the numerous etiquettes to be observed and rites to be completed at some point of your blessed stay inside the Haramain. This facts is available in any trendy textbook on Hajj and Umrah. Our recommendation to you is to follow simplest one popular text and to use some other one for reference.
Commence your “homework” in Ramadhaan because it will come up with an sufficient possibility for revision and in addition you will get a couple of benefits for this Ibaadaat being achieved inside the holy month of Ramadhaan.
If you do no longer recognize anything, do no longer hesitate to invite any of the learned Ulemaa. At the same time, jot down your question for destiny reference.
Hajj & Umrah Tutorials
Attend all Hajj classes on your locality. During those classes do no longer be shy to invite any questions, irrespective of how trivial or petty they will appear like. Do now not be surprised if even the Ulemaa are unable to answer at once, as they will defer answering you till the following Majlis. Also, all the ones gift at that Majlis will benefit, one manner or every other, out of your queries.
Do no longer keep a non-public audience with the Aalim after the Majlis because your colleagues will not stand to advantage out of your private question.
Important Dates to Take Note of
Over the years the following dates were pursued through the Saudi government in issuing visas, ultimate date of entry into Saudi Arabia and last date of tour in the kingdom. biaya haji plus Note that these dates are consistent with the Islamic date triumphing in Saudi Arabia and no longer necessarily the same as the one for your u . S . A ., for this reason make the essential modifications whilst planning travel(!)
1. Last day for visa application is twenty fifth of Zil Qadh.
2. Last day for pilgrims to reach in Saudi Arabia via land is end of Zil Qadh (expect twenty ninth!).
Three. Last day for pilgrims to reach in Saudi Arabia through air or sea at Jeddah ports the usage of unique highways is 4th of Zil Hajj.
Four. Last day for pilgrims to arrive in Saudi Arabia by way of sea at other ports is cease of Zil Qadh.
Five. Last day for pilgrims to arrive in Madinah by way of air is give up of Zil Qadh.
6. Last day of travel by way of pilgrims from Jeddah to Madinah by means of vehicle is twenty sixth of Zil Qadh.
7. Last day of journey with the aid of pilgrims from Jeddah to Madinah by way of air is quit of Zil Qadh.
8. Last day of travel by way of pilgrims from Madinah to Makkah by means of automobile is fifth of Zil Hajj.
Nine. Last day of tour by pilgrims from Madinah to Jeddah by means of air is sixth of Zil Hajj.
10. The validity of visas for those pilgrims who come via air expires among quit of Zil Hajj and 10th of Muharram.
New Visa Rules
These were revised as from 1422 AH (2001) and are set out below as a popular reference, as there are mild versions from u . S . To united states. Visas will not be issued till accommodation and transportation have been paid for in advance as described under.
1. You ought to make your bookings via an appointed travel agent for your locality who’s officially representing a Saudi-based travel agent or affiliated with Saudi Ministry of Hajj journey agency.
2. Your local agent will endorse and e-book for you your flight, shipping within Saudi Arabia and accommodation preparations for Makkah and Madinah, the price of which shall be accomplished to him previous to your departure.
Three. Your nearby travel agent will then tell the Saudi embassy of your details, evidence of charge and itinerary.
Four. He will in turn be issued with your visa, (generally inside weeks), once the embassy is glad with all the documentation provided by using you.
5. Your neighborhood agent will then provide you with names, telephone numbers and addresses of your contact folks in Makkah and Madinah.
6. Amongst the documentation required for visa approval are the following:
• Proof of Mahram accompanying single grownup woman.
• Valid worldwide immunisation certificate. (This schedule varies from united states of america to u . S .).
• Proof of cash being taken.
• Proof of your popularity as a Muslim, specifically when you have a “non-Muslim” sounding call. (Usually a letter from your local Muslim society is enough).
• Birth certificates of children if accompanying you.
• Marriage certificates for married girls.
7. Umrah visas won’t be issued extra than as soon as in any given Islamic yr.
Eight. When visas are issued to families, all dependants should enter and go away the dominion together.
Before 2001, you can look around, (both in Makkah and Madinah), for accommodation on arrival there. This isn’t the case now as outlined above.
Hotels/flats/boarding houses of varying categories are discovered in the location of both the Haramain – the closer to the Haram, the extra highly-priced the status quo. The costs additionally range in line with supply and demand at sure times of the year, relying on whether the season is low, mid, excessive or top.
Inquiries About Prepaid Accommodation
When making bookings, inquire out of your travel agent of the numerous centers at your choice of inn/condominium, its score, proximity to the Haram in phrases of taking walks time, whether or not the building is located on an incline or in a hilly area, (particularly for Makkah), whether or not there are any stairs to climb to get to the ground floor of the status quo, (again in particular for Makkah), whether the character rooms have an connected lavatory/shower/toilet, a fan, an air-conditioner, a cellphone or a bar refrigerator, whether or not the front-desk group of workers speak English/Urdu, whether or not a cooking facility with utensils is to be had within the room or on the equal ground, whether laundry facility to be had in or near the status quo, whether house-retaining facilities are regular, what form of food is served, how many elevators are there, on which ground will you be housed, what number of rooms according to floor are there, how many people will proportion a room, whether women and men may be separate, who will represent the agent during Hajj, whether or not you may be moved to Azizya previous to Hajj, will the rooms be to be had at some point of the Days of Hajj, will the rooms be to be had after Hajj, and so forth.